Project Manager Mentality
With a love for all facets of digital strategy
Calling all Digital Strategists/PM Unicorns!
We are looking to fill a part-time, fully remote position.
The person we seek is someone who has a passion for digital marketing with an appreciation for project management and process.
A weekly schedule will be somewhat flexible:
- Monday – We will hold a 30 min SCRUM meeting to review the tasks at hand for all clients (9:00 AM EST)
- Thursday – One-hour call/working session for any roadblocks (9:00 AM EST)
- The expectation is to be available on Slack Mon-Friday 9-4 PM should teammates need a quick answer
- Be available for client questions 9-5 PM via email.
- 20 hours a week as a 1099 consultant.
- We will work closely with you to train and support – we do not throw people into the fire and would really like you to grow with the company.
Clients are across all industries and tasks range from:
- SEO Audits – Organizing SEM Rush and Building our content plans each month
- Compiling reports
- Creating Playbook Decks (together)
- Creating Operational Decks for Blue Noda
- Project Management in Jira
- Internal Marketing and Outreach for Blue Noda
- Setting up Social Ads
- Setting up Email Marketing
- Campaigns in Keap, HubSpot, Salesforce, MailChimp
- Creating landing page designs
- Light Graphic Design or Advanced abilities in Canva needed
- Knowledge of WordPress preferred
- Knowledge of UX preferred
We are looking for a digital strategist that still has a keen sense of how to implement/execute. The future for this role is to grow into a full-time position with Blue Noda as we scale.
This person will become the manager directing and training new hires to ensure our process and operations stays consistent.
Blue Noda’s mission is to create a better agency environment and overall service/product for clients. Our services range from web design to a plethora of digital channels but understand our approach is holistic. Strategists are not expected to be specialists; they are expected to understand the bigger picture. Our strategists compile teams of specialist based on the engagement and goals of the retainer. In this initial phase of 6-Months a lot of the execution for our own internal marketing will be supported by this role and that is how the learning will unfold.
Check us out – ask some questions – we look forward to meeting you.
Please send resumes to:
SUBJECT: Digital Strategist
Be sure to include:
- Years in digital marketing
- Base hourly pay
- Start date
- Industries you love working with
- Platforms you excel in
- Things about digital you simply hate doing – be honest – we hate copy editing so we make ourselves better with teammates who love it.
Our hope is to fill this position by the end of January.
we hire the best
How Our Recruitment Process Works
Fill Out The Form
Fill out the form to let us know more about yourself and what you’re looking for. Our team may send some follow-up questions and schedule a call for the next steps if it is a fit.
Then We Chat
The next step is getting on a video call and reviewing some of your portfolio work.
Have your best work ready for screen share and be ready. to submit your rate card.
Meet your Pod
When everything is aligned, we will assign you to your pod. All contacts are led by a Blue Noda. Strategist/PM to keep everything consistent and allow you to focus on your specialty.
Take the Next Step
Tell Us About Yourself
We pride ourselves on connecting talent across the US to form a strong professional network that allows you to work remotely and maintain your work-life balance. Our portfolio of services is diverse and requires PODs to be cross-functional and specialized based on the industry of the client.
Work remote – maintain your freedom and enjoy working with a team again.